18 "X 36"
24" X 48"
30" X 60"
47" X 94"
• Most popular material for single use checks
• 4mm (about 3/16" thick) corrugated plastic board, also known as Coroplast®
• Durable, rigid, waterproof and lightweight
• Slight ridges on the surface but won't interfere with writing or printing
• Most professional material for checks
• 1/8" smooth plastic board
• Solid, durable, and rigid
Should I Purchase A Dry Erase
If you will be using the big check multiple times, then yes and Dry Erase is available for most of our checks. We apply the lamination over the customized check design that you have created. It provides a glossy finish that does not allow the Dry Erase ink to penetrate and therefore can be wiped off. Liquid Chalk markers are also good to use and clean off better than dry erase.